- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry- specific solutions.
- Arrange for demonstration of equipment (LV panels, Disconnecting switches & Busbars) with our clients.
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with product lines.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs, and to determine system requirements.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantage.
- Deal with the biggest contractors and consultants in Egypt and specify our product with them.
- Participate in the industrial exhibitions and seminars and demonstrate the product in for many engineers and key persons.
- Deal with CRM (salesforce) on a daily basis with accuracy and high quality to ensure having a proper extracted report each month.
- Very good communication skills.
- Challenging personality.
- Fluent in English.
- Have database and good connections within the same industry ( contractors & consultants ).
- Familiar with CRM – Salesforce.
- Preferably working with panel builders in the electrical power industry.