We are looking for a hardworking and reliable HR administrative assistant to join our ambitious Human Resources team!
In our Family-Based and dynamic environment, you will be able to gain knowledge and participate in all HR functions.
Your support to our HR Executives will include but not limited to, personal related tasks, hiring and on-boarding process, also any needed administrative support to the management team regarding meetings and training.
Our HR Administrator should have strong personality with excellent communication skills, as you will be the first point of contact for our employees with the HR department
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Follow-up our website and social media page, through continues updating for pages content and job Ads
- Execute orientation programs and coordinate on-boarding process with different departments as needed.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, training vendors.
- Support senior level management as needed.
- BS in business related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in relevant position
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Ability to prioritize important projects