Oversee the company’s managerial reporting responsibilities including SAP Business One financial and non-financial reports.
- To explore management reporting requirements and provide accurate and consistent management information and statistics internally and externally.
- Generate, automate, and produce operational/financial reports and management information, adhering to defined templates and ensuring compliance with information reporting protocols.
- Ensure the management required reporting is completed accurately and on schedule.
- Maintain and provide user support for SAP Business One system and other applications.
- Maximize the utilization of SAP Business One system to automate standard processes.
- Assist with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within the finance department, purchasing department and warehouses department, and making recommendations for their development.
- Deal with systems queries and process requests in relation to problem-solving, systems configuration, and technical faults.
- Maintain and support SAP Business One users through a helpdesk service.
- Assist with processes relating to any future SAP Business One system upgrade, including reviewing release notes, formulating and running system tests, troubleshooting.
- Assist with the release of information relating to SAP Business One systems upgrades and changes to processes
- Provide system training to all new users
- Assist with the different departments, as required, in terms of (but not limited to):
- documenting the configuration of the SAP Business One system.
- maintaining data field names, codes, etc,
- Functionality of data processing and process flows,
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar posts.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Business One system and its different applications is a must.
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel reports, functions, and macros.
- Good presentation skills in both English and Arabic.